Gîte-hunting in France and gîtes for sale
Many of us have been frustrated when trying to find gîtes for sale in France. It sometimes feels like French estate agents view a gîte business as an unimportant part of the property.
We are not estate agents, but we do have a network of gîte-like-minded people on Instagram. If you have a gîte property that you are selling, get in touch and we’ll feature it in our Instagram Stories.
If you are searching for a gîte property to buy, check out our Instagram Highlights section “Gîtes for sale” under our profile photo.
If you have not yet found a property to buy in France with a gîte, then we can help you defining the right criteria for the gîte part of the property.
This presentation is done either by zoom or in person and costs €475.
The presentation covers:
- what is a gîte, especially when compared to a B&B
- everything you should consider when considering a location
- the restrictions and the pros and cons of the number of guests you would like to accommodate
- a gîte revenue model which you can adapt according to the property you are considering buying
- the main costs of running a gîte, whether you’re doing it yourself or outsourcing the work
- other criteria you should consider when viewing a gîte property
- what’s important if you buy an existing gîte business
If you have found a property you are interested in buying, we can give your our opinion on the gîte part of the property, including the gîte income it could generate. Please contact us to find out more.